Want to replace the old ← Older posts | Newer posts → links with some page links?
This plugin provides the
wp_pagenavi() template tag which generates fancy pagination links. See the installation instructions for using it in your theme.
Help to translate at WordPress Translate.
I spent most of my free time creating, updating, maintaining and supporting these plugins, if you really love my plugins and could spare me a couple of bucks, I will really appreciate it. If not feel free to use it without any obligations.
- Error on activation: "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected…"
Make sure your host is running PHP 5. The only foolproof way to do this is to add this line to wp-config.php (after the opening
- When I go to page 2, I see the same posts as on page 1!
query_posts()wrong. See The Right Way To use query_posts()
- Does PageNavi work with secondary WP_Query instances?
Yes; read this tutorial
- How do I ignore the options page?
If you are running a multi-language plugin, you will probably want to ignore the strings in the options page.
You can do that like so:
<?php wp_pagenavi( array( 'options' => PageNavi_Core::$options->get_defaults() ) ); ?>
it a very simple but useful plugin. It makes page navigation much more presentable
It works well! Thank You ^*^
configurable, possibility to disable css, show & hide fields.. just nice =)
doesnt work at all for rubbersoul pro theme
Excellent plugin, does exactly what it's meant to do, that is proper pagination. Very easy to use and can be as easily customized to various themes.
“WP-PageNavi” has been translated into these 35 locales: French, Turkish, Japanese, German (Formal), Finnish, Russian, Croatian, Danish, Catalan, Latvian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Hebrew, Swedish, Hungarian, Dutch, Vietnamese, Albanian, Czech, Slovak, Chilean Spanish, Romanian, Chinese (Taiwan), Hindi, English (UK), Icelandic, English (Canada), English (Australia), Khmer, Spanish (Mexico), Lithuanian, Chinese (Hong Kong), English (New Zealand). תודה רבה למתרגמים על תרומתם.
- Validate text option against kses
- Update SCB Framework
- Remove po/mo files from the plugin
- Use translate.wordpress.org to translate the plugin
- FIXED: before and after args
- NEW: wrapper_tag option to allow other HTML tag besides DIV and wrapper_class option to allow other class name besides wp-pagenavi. Props @Mahjouba91.
- NEW: Added filters for altering class names. Props @bookwyrm
- NEW: Uses WordPress native uninstall.php
- חדש: שדרוג ל-4.0
- NEW: Added rel=next and rel=previous
- FIXED: "Use pagenavi-css.css" & "Always Show Page Navigation" in the options are not being saved
- FIXED: Updated scb framework to fix scbAdminPage incompatible error
- added 'echo' parameter
- added Estonian and Bengali translations
- עדכון scbFramework
- fixed prev/next links not appearing in some conditions
- added Hebrew, Georgian and Azerbaijani translations
- עדכון scbFramework
- require an explicit type; fixes bugs with multipart pages
- support for multi-part pages and user queries
- moved prev/next links before/after first/last links
- more info
- added 'smaller' and 'larger' classes
- added $query arg to wp_pagenavi()
- תרגומים מעודכנים
- more info